Holland, March 3rd 2014
Greetings from Holland! I’m in
Zaanse Schans, visiting an amazing village full of windmills. The weather is nice. Tomorrow, I’m going to visit a museum and see how clogs are made. Maybe, we are having lunch in a typical Dutch restaurant.
I''ll be back next week! See you soon!
- To make questions about someone's holiday you can use Present Continuous/To be going to
__________ are you ____________ -ing?
1. When? 2. Where? 3. Who / with? 4. How / get there? 4. What / do
5. Where / stay? 6. What / see? 7. What / buy? 8. What / eat?
9. How long / stay? 10. How / come back?
- Do some EXERCISES on Future Plans and Intentions.