Here are some of the weirdest jobs that celebrities had before making it big.
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Sunday, July 6, 2014
like an optimist, and ask yourself: do you feel lucky?
1) Read the text and complete with the missing words: identical / ordinary / tend / common.
2) Answer the questions:
- What do horseshoes, rabbits' feet, and four-leaf clovers have in common?
- According to the writer, what is the best way to feel lucky?
- What do you
think of Robert Edge's story? Was he skillful or lucky?
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Holland, March 3rd 2014
Greetings from Holland! I’m in
Zaanse Schans, visiting an amazing village full of windmills. The weather is nice. Tomorrow, I’m going to visit a museum and see how clogs are made. Maybe, we are having lunch in a typical Dutch restaurant.
I''ll be back next week! See you soon!
- To make questions about someone's holiday you can use Present Continuous/To be going to
__________ are you ____________ -ing?
1. When? 2. Where? 3. Who / with? 4. How / get there? 4. What / do
5. Where / stay? 6. What / see? 7. What / buy? 8. What / eat?
9. How long / stay? 10. How / come back?
- Do some EXERCISES on Future Plans and Intentions.