- Those of you who have not passed this subject will have another opportunity to retake it in June.
- Click on your group to see the tasks required.
- Good luck!
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Holland, March 3rd 2014
Greetings from Holland! I’m in
Zaanse Schans, visiting an amazing village full of windmills. The weather is nice. Tomorrow, I’m going to visit a museum and see how clogs are made. Maybe, we are having lunch in a typical Dutch restaurant.
I''ll be back next week! See you soon!
- To make questions about someone's holiday you can use Present Continuous/To be going to
__________ are you ____________ -ing?
1. When? 2. Where? 3. Who / with? 4. How / get there? 4. What / do
5. Where / stay? 6. What / see? 7. What / buy? 8. What / eat?
9. How long / stay? 10. How / come back?
- Do some EXERCISES on Future Plans and Intentions.