Big Ben and the English Parliament (London)

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Everyday Problems

Look at the problems you might have at home and match them to consequences a to g.

  1. I'm having problems with the bathroom taps...
  2. The TV isn't working properly...
  3. The phone's out of order...
  4. The washing machine's leaking...
  5. The fan isn't working...
  6. I'm having problems locking the front door...
  7. There's something wrong with the iron...

      a. ... and I need to ring my family.
      b. ... they keep dripping and I can't turn them off.
      c. ... I can't turn the key.
      d. ... and we can only get one channel.
      e. ... It's not just getting hot enough.
      f. ... and there's water all over the floor.

Highlight here for ANSWERS: 1B, 2E,3A, 4G, 5C, 6D, 7F

(Source: cartoonstock.com)


You can also read this interesting article on how to troubleshoot electrical problems at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment